BTX Brew Fest 2023
Burleson, Texas 2023 Brew Fest
Burleson’s Very Own Brewfest is back again this year! Held on October 7th, this festival will be packed with music, good vibes, and unlimited beer tastings from some of the best breweries across Texas. Located in Old Town Burleson, this event will feature local food trucks, vendors, and several exciting activities. Let the good times roll as we give you a taste of what’s in store for you at Brewfest 2023.
First things first, tickets at Brewfest are a steal! Purchase them here!
General admission tickets allow access beginning at 3 p.m. to the festival area, vendor booths, food truck stalls, and of course, beer tastings. For those looking to upgrade, VIP Tickets are also available that grant early access to the festival, beginning an hour early at 2 p.m.
Brewfest understands the significance of supporting local businesses as well! There will be Texas-made vendor stalls selling their unique products in the festival area. Furthermore, the food trucks present will be offering a diverse range of culinary delights.
Parking is available in the following areas:
- on surrounding area streets -please be aware of no parking signs
- Old Town Burleson Public Parking areas
- RDA ProMart Parking Lot (101 N. Main, Burleson TX 76028)
- The parking lot for Academy at Nola Dunn Elementary (201 S. Dobson St., Burleson TX 76028
ENTRY GATE LOCATIONS
- The Promenade entrance at Wilson & Ellison
- Lonestar Bar and Grill at Bransom & Ellison
- Near IFC Bank at S. Warren & Ellison