Marketing Your Home
MULTIPLE LISTING SERVICE
Upon signing your listing agreement with our team, we will immediately begin prepping your home to be listed and advertised in the MLS. The listing data of your home will highlight professional pictures of your home, along with detailed descriptions of your home that best appeal to the public.
MARKETING TO THE MASSES
All of our property listings are online under Featured Listings on our website as well as on all local websites that subscribe to the Multiple Listing Service. We advertise and market to those who are more likely to cross our content when utilizing the most preferred search engines, websites, and social platforms.
By providing relevant, eye-catching, and quality materials daily, we are able to capture and attract the attention of thousands of viewers.
Research from the National Association of Realtors indicates that more than 80% of home buyers now begin the buying process online. Our website includes the most advanced tools available, including Active Maps and automatic email notifications, to give buyers the most reason to keep coming back.
HIGH-QUALITY MARKETING MATERIALS
- Professional photography to capture interior and exterior images
- A highly interactive website, right here at, CassieSpearsTeam.com featuring your property.
- Links and/or reports for out-of-town buyers showing local information, demographics, and statistics.
- Photo gallery for viewers to access featured images of your home from a mobile device.
- Virtual tours allow viewers to see each room from all angles and perspectives.
- Property map describing land measurements and boundaries.
- Printable brochures for those who wish to print out the details of your home.
- Lawn sign with a reflective coating for optimal visual presence day or night
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) of all marketing materials by our Digital Marketing Specialist for maximum online exposure
- All materials are cellphone compatible (91% of buyers use cellphones in their home search)
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Real estate activity on informational platforms has dropped-but that's because most agents do not understand how to use them effectively. Using our process, we get thousands of hits and shares per month.
Your home will be exposed to a broad, yet targeted audience by:
- Pre-market information to potential buyers currently searching with a "COMING SOON" campaign.
- Target Market paid advertisement on social media featuring the property tour video which generates over 50,000+ views, comments, likes, and shares.
- Use advanced methods to target audiences on the back-end of the marketing to capture targeted audiences.
- Online syndication that includes REALTOR.com, Zillow, Trulia, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram with weekly posts and updates to keep your home in top spots.
- Back-end access to major real estate sites to create unique, attractive postings that are more accurate than MLS® information.
- Weekly Facebook and Instagram Ad campaigns exclusively targeting people who are categorized with a "Likely to Move" residential profile based on Facebook, Google, and Instagram analytics.
- Descriptions and photos on www.CassieSpearsTeam.com with enhanced SEO.
- Constant analysis of offline traffic data to increase traffic and conversation rates.
- Immediate follow-up to online interest or inquiries, by phone or by sending video response via text or email.
- Target market potential buyers to determine which buyer is most likely to pay the highest price, both locally and out of the area.
ENHANCED TRADITIONAL MARKETING
Though we are experts at online and social media marketing, we do not ignore the traditional methods that are still effective.
In our campaigns, we also:
- Send direct mail and e-mail flyers about your home to our database of clients.
- Elevate our e-mail and mailing systems by incorporating QR codes on all marketing materials for your property.
- QR codes linked to professionally published web pages designed specifically to highlight the features of your home for viewers to easily access on their mobile devices.
- Contact Cassie Spears Team website leads, centers of influence; i.e.: family and friends, community leaders, and past clients for potential buyers.
- Mass mail 5'' by 7" color printed "JUST LISTED" glossy postcards to approximately 500 buyers in your specific neighborhood.
- Mass mail "Just Listed" cards to your neighborhood and target areas with multiple homes.
STAGE TO SELL
Knowing where to start when it comes to selling your home, we understand the panic of wanting to make your home look as appealing as possible to potential buyers. The Cassie Spears Team offers staging services for your advantage, we want buyers to view your home as "the one".
In fact, the National Association of REALTORS®(NAR) states, 40% of buyers' agents reported that home staging had an effect on most buyer's view of a home. 83% of buyers' agents also said that home staging made it easier for their buyers to visualize the property as a future home.
To provide our clients with the benefit of maximizing their home sale, and enhancing the appearance of their homes by staging them, we:
- Provide on-trend home decorations, bedding, accessories, and furniture items.
- Stage vacant homes for buyers to be able to visualize the functionality and potential of the home.
- Offer to rearrange current items in our clients' homes to better accentuate the features of the home.
- Give expert advice from years of experience on small home improvements that will maximize the return on your sale.
- Ensure any unnecessary clutter that may be visible is properly stored or removed from being seen by prospective buyers
- Offer advice and tips on the landscaping of the property to detail the benefit that is curb-appeal. This is the first thing a potential buyer sees upon arrival at your home.
- Professional pictures of the home are taken while all staging items are in the home. Use the staged images to promote and market your home to buyers in the area.
Sam and Susan